Monday, November 06, 2006

Slim-Fitting cardigan

Ok, last one for today! There you can see where the leftover yarn from the shawl went. The pattern is called Slim-Fitting Cardigan and is found in Fabulous and Flirty Crochet book. I really enjoyed making this. My only complain is it is tapered to the bottom, and it ends below the waist, and it does not sit very much right down at the back. I would make waistline shaping, not taper if I would make this again. it would be easy to do since the ripple pattern goes on back and front only, and the sides are just plain dc's - easy to adjust for size and shape! Otherwize the pattern is good. I did not add buttons as I couldn't find the perfect ones, and also I am not sure it will look good all buttoned up at the back because of tapered shape. I am afraid it will pull at the lower edge and it will not show waist.

2 comments:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

OMG Anna you have been busy. EVERYTHING is so lovely I am just sitting here in awe of you!

Ruinwen
:)

Sheila said...

Love your projects especially the capelet and hat.