Friday, November 24, 2006

Crochetville Holiday Exchange


I received wonderful gift from andyM - look at this! Everything is so wonderful! Thank you! The green rectangle thing on the left is a crochet hook holder - very nice, another green rectangle is a bag, black bag is for storing yarn and it has many pockets and grommets to thread the yarn through and crochet right from the bag! Then there is a crochet calendar for the next year, and holiday pens and CD with holiday music, and cookies, and candy canes and tea, and holiday socks, and ornament with my name on it, and checkbook cover with space for placing pictures - I will put my kids pictures in there! Thank you very much, Andy! I love everything! I really hope you will like what I am sending to you!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Yeah! I am so glad you like the package I sent you. It has been so much fun! I am sure I will enjoy yours as well. Happy Holiays!!

Bianca said...

The package looks super Anna. :-)

Love, Bianca

LG said...

WOW! Andi sent the most wonderful package to you!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what are you sending her!