Monday, November 06, 2006

Crochet sweater

This one was crocheted from Patons Fresco. I made a pattern using trial version of Knitware Sweaters program. It is crochet in the round top down, the stitch pattern is very simple *single crochet - chain one*. It was such a releif to just make one gauge square, like it and then make a pattern using my gauge, not someone else's. I am very floppy crocheter and knitter, and always have to use hooks and needles several sizes down from recommended, or the item will be huge. That was really great to use the program. It has some features disabled for demo version, but I could still make print the pattern. I think as is the sweater is a bit too blend, so I am considering adding some edging to it. And, yes, it is exactly the size I wanted it to be! No more pattern adjustments for sleeve and waist length!

No comments: